Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace

Heya AJ Jammers! Today's rare is the *ahem* Member, Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace!


O.o There's that member glitch again O.O!
Also, today at the daily spin, I got 3 GIFTS !!! I was so happy. I was wondering what I would get..

Well, I got:
1. Freedom Hat
2. Tie
3. Candycane Tiara.

Well, atleast I got gems right? :D
Today's DS: What gifts would YOU want in the daily spin?
I think I would like .. hmm.. A tan carpet (non-mems) and maybe a cute little den item :D!
Happy Jamming Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...