Pink Flamingo

Heya AJ Jammers! Today's new item is a NON-MEMBER garden-type item, the Pink Flamingo!


I put it in my den, it was smaller than I thought but, OH WELL! Its so cute ^.^!
Also a NEW trailer brought out by AJHQ!

I love it :3!!! ^.^
Anyways, we have a lesson from the AJ Academy :D!

Cool! But of course, not LIGHT YEAR'S ahead.. but ok XD
Today's DS: What is your favorite day of the year?
Mine is .. Hmm.. this is HARD!! Umm my favorite day of the year is.. Christmas or Diwali, or Holi.!
And the answer to yesterday's trivia is: No, there is no such thing as Purple Dolphins ;-; How sad!

Happy Jamming Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...