On a Field Trip!

Heya AJ Jammers! Sorry for the SUPER late post. Its just that I forgot to inform you about not posting this Friday (Today.. well I did post. :D) and Saturday. (Well, I can post on Saturday, just a bit late.) The reason is because I'm currently going on a field trip with my school (I'll be leaving in 10 mins!!). Its a night-over trip, from Friday night, to Saturday Evening.

Anyways, today's new item is the Heart Trident!
Other colors are from the AJ Spirit! I only had the original one!

Now, with this new Armour set, AJHQ is sure doing a LOT of advertising! But, pretty tempted (if I was a member) to buy it, after reading this little post by them!

Well, I need to go to school now! I'll be posting late tomorrow! Seeya Jammers!
Happy Jamming Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...