Rare Unicorn Horn

Heya AJ Jammers! Today's rare is the Rare Unicorn Horn!!

YAY!! There's purple in it!!! Well I guess because purple is considered a "Royal" color! ^_^
Also a an item I missed out yesterday (sorry DX)
Wow. The best place to eat! A table full of fungus (lol) XD also it matches with the MUSHROOM DEN!!!! XD!!!
So.. I saw prarthana36093 cussing today! :O IKR.. she was my bff. I have deleted her D:! I just cant BELIVE SHE would do THAT!? Anyways I have a Game Showcase to do jammers and I will post it here soon!
Also a post from AJHQ!!
Just a reminder that..
Be sure to enter! Good Luck jammers!
Also I almost forgot..
THE Discussion Starter :D
Have you seen the above (^) numbers on jammers? I know I have! Do you think its sprites? (sprites= objects in game eg. den items) (credit for sprites goes to Cloudclaws!  click her user to go to her blog!)
Or.. coding? Or just a glitch? I think it might be Sprites.. or coding! ^_^
Happy JamminEveryone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...