Pilgrim Hat + Fixed Computer!!


*SIDE NOTE/UPDATE*
I just recived my computer!!!!! Its working again!! YAY! So I can make videos again!! I will start tomorrow!! :D
Heya AJ Jammers! Today's returning member item is the Pilgrim Hat! Its cute!!!


Next is a few.. annoying glitches >.<



I cant play adventures!!! DX!!
Also a strange phantom prize from the Great Escape.. Weird..
Its a Phantom Watcher :O
Okay so... a post from DE!!
Its an.. ad..
AJO_Plush
I won't post the post but.. 
Jammers love decorating their dens with plushies, why not do the same at home or school? Visit the AJ Outfitters Store  to purchase one of our BRAND NEW plush!
We now have THREE new plushies for sale, the giraffe, croc, and panda!
Now you can have your very own piece of Jamaa at home—but that’s only the start. With the purchase of any one of these awesome new plushies you will also receive an in-game virtual plushie and a chance for one week of free membership!
So what are you waiting for? Head to AJ Outfitters  today to get yours, and while you’re there, be sure to check out all the other cool Animal Jam items.
And ya.. So that's what they said! ^-^
Anyways.. today's discussion starter..
Which SideKix Plush/Epic Plushie do you like the most? Name any 3!
1. Panda
2. Bunny!!!
3. Tiger
Happy JamminEveryone!
*SIDE NOTE/UPDATE*
I just recived my computer!!!!! Its working again!! YAY!So I can make videos again!! I will start tomorrow!! :D




4 comments:

  1. Man, I hate that glitch! I can only adventure with my lonesome self... XD Anyway, I'd choose...
    ...
    ...
    ALL OF THE SIDEKIX PLUSHIES! :D

    ~Wolfinery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kukky, you rock! I like.. umm.. de penguin XD!!
    ~Kukkyfanforever
    Actually my user is.. XxHelloKittyxX

    ReplyDelete

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...