I found the problem. I Had to UPDATE my blogger. -.-

Gosh, it was so annoying to know that NONE of my posts were being posted NOR my website was changing its background. I decided to look at my blog last night and saw nothing changed from my last post on the 12 or 13th of October! I was FURIOUS. I went to my email and was looking through it to see if Blogger sent me anything, GUESS WHAT!? I found an email in my SPAM that said that for the LAST 3 MONTHS it has been trying to get me to update my blogger, and because I didn't; it said that since I didn't update it, I would no longer be able to post or edit my blog until I update it! -.- AND FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS I GOT NO EMAIL FROM BLOGGER... how  annoying .-.! ... I think I'll post tomorrow because I'm just too annoyed to post today! See you later jammers!

PS: Did you get to the center of the maze in the new Autumn adventure? If not, I have a video coming soon where you can get to the center with EASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...