Scorpian Tail Armor + NEW AJC Jammer

Heya AJ Jammers! I'm back and my exams are over! Yay! And I have a break till the 17th of Nov. Anyways! The new item is the Scorpian Tail Armor!

I hoped it would be non member :(
Anyways.. lets welcome.. OUR NEWEST AJC JAMMER....
CLOUDCLAWS!!!!!!
I will add her picture there.. :D Ok now.. to be an AJC jammer.. you must have the following things:
★ You must contribute to the blog in some or the other way!
★ You must help others on the blog.. eg. if someone asks you a question and if I didn't answer it.. then you must if you know the answer!
★ Be nice and comment often!
★ Meet me on AJ atleast once (to take your pic.)
Well that's all for now!
Happy Jamming Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No prob :) U deserve it! Btw.. this is me kukky12345.. I cant go on meh account right now ;P

      Delete

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...