Golden Chain

Heya AJ Jammers! I have some exiting news.... I AM MAKING AN AJ TV SHOW!!! :D!!!! Its called "Cheer Up" and the jammers that are helping me make this show are .. prarthana36093 (of course) and vedanjali!!! But before I get to that.. the new item today is the Golden Chain!


 Here is the theme song and what the first episode will be of Cheer Up!
(this theme song was uploaded on prarthana36093's youtube channel! I need to upload it on mine :D)
Cheer Up Theme Song! (click "Cheer Up...." to see the theme song)
Well thats all for now! Happy Jamming Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya AJ Jammers! I just want to point out some rules for comments!
★ Do not spam
★ No comment wars
★ DO NOT BULLY
★ No rude comments, respect each other's view points
★ DO NOT SWEAR
★ HAVE FUN! :D
★★If these rules are dis-obeyed (except the last one) for more than 5 times you will not be able to comment for 10 posts.
★★If it is broken 4 or less the comment will be REMOVED!
★★ PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...